Friday 1 March 2013

Carnival

Carnival day is the funniest day, because we usually dress up and go to the school, there we have a party, we dance, eat, and we do a competition and who has the best dress up wins a diploma. This year my class dressed up about "El señor de los anillos" and there were many different disguises, I was dress up like a bird with Paula Segura, I really liked it because we met the day before for preparing all, we made our wings with spray, we paint feathers and we sewed the wings to a t-shirt then when we lifted our arms you could see the wings. We spent about one hour doing the wings. I think that I'm going to miss a lot carnival because this party is not celebrated in all the schools, normally when you are oldest you don´t dress up for carnival, that´s a pity!.

No comments:

Post a Comment